Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday, the 13th!

Good Morning from Texas!

Oh Joy! We are to "cool down" to 102* today! Every degree lower, I am grateful for.

I am not a superstitious person so Friday the 13th has no particular meaning to me other than a date in time. It is rather interesting to remember the reason it is considered to be unlucky. Had to pull up some very old school girl memories for that one brain cell recovery! :)

I have been busy as a beaver getting ready for winter.(Wishful thinking on the winter part) I have had too many things going on to even find time to typo a few words here. Company, plus this, that, & other things to do. Hopefully after the week end, things will get back to normal. I do use that term loosely because I no longer really know what normal is.

Have yourself a wonderful week end!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Block: 'Grape Basket', from the book " Sylvia's Bridal Sampler"

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love that gorgeous little basket! Great job :) Have a wonderful weekend, Riley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely block Riley :0) I won't gloat or anything but we are going to be in the 70's for the next week....heaven!!

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete