Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It is a Quilting Day!

Good Morning from Texas!
How's every little thing with all of you out in blog land? I hope you slept well & have a happy day ahead even if the heat is set to fry off your eyelashes down to the nubs.

I have a smile on my face & the spring is back in my step...those frazzling curtains are DONE! You have no idea how happy that makes me! I even managed to avoid people while doing them! That was to prevent me from snapping & doing bodily harm to un-deserving folks! :)
(On second thought, there might be some that would deserve a few knuckle bumps across their little pointed heads)

I have a busy day ahead ( :) )of sitting in my chair, threading needles to stick & stab on "The Journey of Jane Stickle" that I am working on.

I see a few more blocks that need some added stitches when I look at the px below. I always find (for me) that taking px, even poorly photographed ones like I take, clearly point where you need improvement in stitching techniques, more stitches or what ever. I can always find room for improvement by doing so. Some of my blocks are too sparsely stitched to be compatible with the others.

Have yourself a spectacular day!

"The Journey of Jane Stickle" from the book: "Dear Jane" by Brenda Papadakis

3 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful. I assume it is all hand stitched?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got those curtains done. Now have fun today just quilting away the hours. (grin)
    Winona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray on getting those curtains done!!! Anyone deserving a knuckle bump does not deserve any future curtains IMHO LOL. The DJ is looking beautiful!!

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete